When we allow our kids access to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even desktops, we open up the world of social media. That is something none of us are prepared for. Here are 5 reasons why we should seriously consider not allowing our kids access to social media.
“Praise your children openly, reprehend them secretly.” – W. Cecil Among the many controversial elements of social media is one I call public parenting. Public parenting is when we as parents litter our social media with updates on how… Read More
- zpr.io/6c68h https://t.co/VEjSqM6E2a 2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/Bq3VqJVBh2R/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @funder: Barack Obama volunteered today at a food bank for Thanksgiving. Watch this video until the end, when he says how proud he is of… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WHISNews21: Downtown Nashville Hotel Bars And Eateries whisnews21.com/2018/11/28/dow… https://t.co/PQkyIPjHkr 2 weeks ago
- RT @TrisResists: THIS IS HOW ITS DONE! Thank you @RepJeffries: “How dare you lecture us about treason. This is not a dictatorship. It's a… 2 weeks ago