Kids seem to have a natural instinct for being creative. Eventually, though, obstacles like fear, time restraints, and passive entertainment can get in the way. If you want to overcome these stumbling blocks, check out these 4 ways to help unlock your kid’s creativity – including the wild and crazy stuff!
- Music saves the day. This review of streaming music services will save you time while finding your rescue songs. themusicmom.com/2020/11/19/mus… 1 week ago
- Added a new video: "Keep Your Love to Yourself" reverbnation.com/q/7q7xng #video reverbnation.com/eileencarey4 2 months ago
- Oh, what a night: How a late night epiphany completely changed my life themusicmom.com/2020/10/01/oh-… 2 months ago
- Posted a new song: "Keep Your Love To Yourself Mastered KB 3-20-20 mp3 320" reverbnation.com/q/7pytd0 #music reverbnation.com/eileencarey4 2 months ago
- Creating kind kids: 4 ways to instill compassion in your children themusicmom.com/2020/08/31/cre… 3 months ago