Happy Christmas, friends! I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season. I have been so fortunate to have your support in 2017. Amazing things have happened to me and my family, and pretty much none of it could have occurred without you.
As I think of my loved ones, I find myself wishing that I could give each of you a very special gift. Obviously, I can’t do that. But I can send you tons of good vibes, well wishes, and support for when you need it.
It is with this goodwill and hope for the future in mind that I want to share my Christmas wishes for you. I hope they all come true. Every single one of them.
1. May you find physical, mental, and spiritual peace wherever you are.
2. May you love with all your heart and be loved with all of someone else’s heart.
3. May you never lose sight of your dream, and may you someday realize it.
4. May you find good physical health and diminished pain or discomfort.
5. May you help bring about the type of love, open-mindedness, and tolerance the world so desperately needs.
6. May your voice always be heard, and may you never forget to listen to others.
7. May you experience the wonder of forgiveness.
8. May you discover something in nature that leads to an appreciation for the world in which we live.
9. May you have the opportunity to give to others the types of gifts that build memories and bonds that last a lifetime.
10. May all the peace, joy, and love you feel this Christmas Eve stay with you long after the holidays are over.